Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me

My name is Larrica Smith. I am named after my father whose name is Larry. My parents have six children and I am the baby girl. In 2002, I graduated from Baldwin County High School. About a year later I married my high school sweetheart. Around the spring of 07 I realized the importance of education and financial stability. I enrolled at Faulkner State Community College and haven’t looked back. This is my first semester at the University of South Alabama. I am a sophomore majoring in Elementary Education. I spend most of my time studying but when I not hitting the books I like to have a good time. My hobbies are shopping, four wheeler riding, horseback riding, and entertaining family and friends. I wish everyone good luck in EDM 310 and a smooth sailing semester.

2 comments:

K.Dees said...

Hey girl this is Kimberly I see that we are taking the same class, just wanted to stop by and say Hi. See you around

Larrica said...

Hey gurl!
See you around,take care!