Monday, October 27, 2008

Podcasts

There are so many different styles of podcasting. My favorites are informal group podcasts that are entertaining as well as informative. Listening to the six podcasts I found only a few of the them interesting enough to maintain my focus. The "Smartboard Weekly" was a podcast with both a male and female host who discussed ways to use the smartboard in the classroom. I found it interesting and would like to have a smart board in my classroom. Another podcast that I found interesting was "MacBreak Weekly". I thought that the show was pretty halarious. The jokes kept me laughing. The way they kinda went from one topic to the next kept my attention. There was a lot of jokes but this podcast will help me out when I purchase a new camera. The last podcast, "This Week in Photography", was interesting to me too. I like to take pictures and learned some good tips from this show.

No comments: