Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM 310 Podcasts

I listen to all the podcast and thought that they were good considering none of us have had broadcasting training! The first one that I listen to was mine "Face book as an Educational Tool". I thought that compared to the other groups we kinda got the short hand of the stick since one of our groups members drop the class. It was hard to carry out the conversation for the required time length when only two of us. We didn't want our podcast to sound scripted so it was hard to pull off. Theola had the hardest role because she had to do more research on the topic. I only had to ask most of the questions. I think that our podcast had a lot of room for improvement and that it could have been better if we were more prepared. Thank goodness for Dr. Strange's help.
The next podcast that I listen to was "YouTube as an Educational Tool". This podcast was done by Adrianne, Brain, and Jocelyn. I thought that their podcast was informative but a little too cooperative. It would have been nice to hear some disagreement and controversy.
The third podcast that I listen to was "What I learned from Randy Pausch Lecture". It was done by Brandy, Amanda, and Daniel. I thought that they did a good job. It sounded natural. Daniel interupted a few times but that's what made it sound natural and fun to listen to.
The fourth podcast that I listened to was "

No comments: